Brooksville Motorcycle Injury
No Fee or Cost Unless We Win
Brooksville, Florida Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Near Me
Whittel & Melton, LLC
Representing Bikers Injured throughout Florida
11020 Northcliffe Blvd.
Spring Hill, FL 34608
“Bikers are so often the very tragic victims of the most basic of careless mistakes by other drivers on the road. Unfortunately, Motorcycles don't have doors, roofs, seat belts, etc. Every tiny mistake by other motorists on the road can result in a major injury or sometimes death to Florida's Motorcycling public”
- Jason M. Melton, Esquire - Florida Motorcycle Injury Attorney & Top 20 Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in the United States, Biker Justice USA
Whittel & Melton is a founding member of NAMIL, the National Academy of Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Riding a motorcycle in Hernando County and throughout the country has proved to be very dangerous. From 2001 to 2008 it was reported by the federal government that more than 34,000 people died and more than 1,222,000 were injured and treated in an emergency room in the United States. The highest rate of non-fatal emergency room visits occurred in 2008 at 175,000 victims.
These statistics are serious and injuries to you and your loved ones deserve to be compensated. Motorcycle accidents can cause road rash/abrasion, foot and leg injury, broken bones, neck and back injuries, brain injury, loss of appendage, extremity or limb and even death.
Brooksville, Florida doctors and nurses at our local emergency rooms are often ill equipped to deal with the nuances of a motorcycle injury. The fact is, emergency rooms are designed to prevent loss of life, not to deal with the day in day out issues of pain and suffering often caused by a motorcycle injury. Please call our office if you or a loved was involved in a Brooksville, Florida motorcycle accident and need competent legal representation.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Brooksville, Spring Hill or any area in Hernando County please do the following:
- Get to a local physician immediately to be checked for any life threatening injuries.
- Contact local law enforcement to report the incident.
- Hopefully you have some insurance information from the at fault driver – please report this incident to your insurance carrier. There is no need to get into the facts of the accident or your medical condition, merely inform them of the accident and direct them to local law enforcement for details.
- Do not contact the insurance company for the other drivers; you are under no legal obligation to discuss any portion of this case to them.
- Get pictures of both your body (cuts, scrapes, bruises, bandages, blood, torn clothes – take pictures of as much as possible) and the accident scene, including, your bike, the other car, the intersection or roadway, and any local fixtures to remind you of the location for future motorcycle accident reconstruction use.
- Contact Whittel & Melton immediately at 352-666-6666.
We are ready to handle your motorcycle accident case throughout the Florida area, call us today, do not delay 352-666-6666.