Seminole County Criminal Defense Lawyers
WHITTEL & MELTON, LLC
FORMER STATE PROSECUTORS
CALL TODAY 866-608-5529Altamonte Springs and Lake Mary, FL Criminal Defense Attorneys
Have you been arrested for a criminal offense in Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Oviedo or the surrounding area? The Seminole County Criminal Defense Lawyers at Whittel & Melton know how frightening and upsetting this time can be. The first version of the facts the prosecution will hear regarding your charges will be the police reports. Unfortunately, police reports are usually incorrect and embellished. With that said our Seminole County Criminal Defense Lawyers will take every step necessary to make sure that your version of the story is documented and that your rights are protected. We can begin helping you right away, so act fast and contact us today at 866-608-5529.
The criminal laws in Florida can be complicated so you must enlist the help of a criminal defense lawyer that can help navigate you through the criminal justice system. Having a former prosecutor representing you in Seminole County can put you at an advantage. At Whittel & Melton, our team consists of not only former State of Florida Prosecutors, but two former nominees for State and Federal office, a member of Florida’s Super Lawyers, retired military and a retired New York City Police Officer. Our background of experience gives us insight into how the other side thinks and how their investigations system works. We have the knowledge and understanding to achieve a successful outcome for criminal cases like yours.
Whether you are being charged with a felony or a misdemeanor, facing criminal charges is one of the most distressing situations you can experience. But you don’t have to face the judge alone. You can feel confident that a Seminole County Criminal Defense Attorney at Whittel & Melton will give your case the proper attention needed to obtain a favorable outcome. We have the means and dedication necessary to protect your rights.
We can carefully review the charges against you and provide you with the aggressive litigation needed to defend you against serious criminal charges in state or federal court, including the following:
- Drug Crimes including trafficking, possession, manufacturing, distribution, transportation, importation, grow house and cultivation
- White Collar Crimes such as RICO violations, racketeering, money laundering, identity theft, computer crimes, mortgage fraud and tax evasion
- Sex Crimes including date rape, sexual battery, child pornography, child molestation, prostitution, lewd and lascivious behavior, internet sex sting and child abuse
- Violent Crimes such as domestic violence, assault and battery, carjacking, armed robbery, weapons charges, attempted murder and murder
- DUI and Serious Traffic Offenses including DUI with Personal Injury, DUI with Serious Bodily Injury, DUI Manslaughter, Reckless Driving, HTO and Vehicular Homicide
- Property Crimes including burglary, robbery, theft, trespassing and shoplifting
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation – 866-608-5529 – Do Not Delay!
Seminole County, Florida Criminal Defense Lawyers
Whittel & Melton, LLC
Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Oviedo, Sanford, Winter Springs
DON’T FACE THE JUDGE ALONE! 866-608-5529
The Seminole County Criminal Defense Attorneys at Whittel & Melton can help you defeat any criminal charges you are facing. Regardless of your situation, we advise the following:
- Do not discuss your case with anyone without having your attorney present. Never release a statement without consulting with your attorney first. Always know that anything you say or sign can and will be used as evidence against you.
- Even if you are facing a simple misdemeanor charge, obtain legal advice before entering any type of plea.
Below you will find a list of potentially helpful information to assist with your or your loved one’s Seminole County criminal defense case. WARNING – if you are an existing client, you should consult with us before obtaining any information from the following sources. You must be extremely cautious when or if you contact any Seminole County, State or Government agency. Any conversations that take place may be recorded and passed on to the prosecution for future use.Seminole County, FL Sheriff’s Office
Seminole County, FL State Attorney’s Office
Seminole County, FL Public
Seminole County Clerk of Courts
Seminole County Government
Seminole County Supervisor of Elections Seminole County Property Appraiser
Seminole County Tax Collector
Seminole County Jail
City of Altamonte Springs, FL
City of Lake Mary, FL
Lake Mary Police Department
City of Oviedo, FL
Oviedo Police Department
City of Sanford, FL
Sanford Police Department
City of Winter Springs, FL