Gainesville DUI Attorney
Gainesville, FL DUI Defense Lawyers
FORMER STATE PROSECUTORS
Attorneys Whittel & Melton
Your Alachua County, Florida DUI and DWI Legal Resource
Gainesville, Florida DUI Lawyer
Alachua County DUI Attorney
The attorneys at the law office of Whittel & Melton understand the complexities of a Florida DUI charge. Our Gainesville, Florida DUI Defense lawyers will challenge every aspect of your DUI to see that you get what you get the best possible result, despite the situation.
ATTENTION: You have 10 days to challenge your immediate DUI suspension. Call today 24/7 at 352-264-7800.
Our lawyers handle all DUI charges including:
- Gainesville, FL Misdemeanor DUI
- Gainesville, FL DUI with property damage
- Gainesville, FL DUI with personal injury
- Gainesville, FL Felony DUI
- Gainesville, FL DUI with Serious Bodily Injury
- Gainesville, FL DUI Manslaughter
Gainesville DUI Defense, 352-264-7800 Call Now!
Statewide Toll-free DUI Lawyers, 866-608-5529
Our DUI lawyers will research all applicable laws and factual scenarios for your case. As an example the following issues will be immediately explored:
- Was the DUI stop or reason for police/government encounter legal?
- Did the police have the right to search your vehicle or your person during the DUI arrest?
- Did the DUI officer or sheriff's deputy inform you of your rights? When did they do so?
- Are there any lay witnesses at the scene or shortly thereafter or before that can testify on your behalf?
- Are there any potential expert witnesses that can testify on our behalf?
- Is there a video or dash camera available to view in your case?
- How did the DUI officer conduct the Field Sobriety Exercises?
- How was the Breath Test Conducted?
- How has the Breath Machine performed on recent inspections?
- How is the Breath Machine been cleaned and maintained?
- Are there any Speedy Trial implications?
- Are there any Statute of Limitations issues?
- Did the officers have jurisdiction to make an arrest?
Whittel & Melton, LLC
Gainesville, FL DUI Defense Lawyers
5215 SW 91st Terrace
Gainesville, FL 32608
You want the assurance of knowing that you are being kept informed of any new and breaking legal developments. Similarly, it's important for our clients to stay informed about your charges in Gainesville, Alachua County, Florida. Our experience has been the better informed our client is, the more prepared the client will be to discuss their case with our criminal attorneys, both, at our office, or in the courtroom. The following are a list of online research and information locations for you stay on top of your file:
The Below information is solely for informational purposes. Please be aware any and all statements made to law enforcement, state, university, city, county or otherwise can be used against you.
Alachua County Sheriff's Office
2621 SE Hawthorne Road, Gainesville, FL 32641
Alachua County Jail
3333 NE 39th Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32609
Alachua County Clerk's Office
P.O. Box 600, Gainesville, FL 32602
Alachua County - State Attorneys Office
35 North Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32601
Alachua County and 8th Circuit Judicial Office
Alachua County School Board
Alachua County Board of County Commissioners
Alachua County Supervisor of Elections
Alachua County Property Appraiser
Alachua County Tax Collector
Alachua County Convention and Visitors Bureau
City of Gainesville
City of Gainesville Police Department
University of Florida
University of Florida Police Department
City of Alachua
City of Archer
City of Hawthorne
City of High Springs
Town of LaCrosse
Town of Micanopy
City of Newberry
City of Waldo
Gainesville, FL Community of Haile Plantation