Pasco County Wrongful Death Lawyers
Dade City, Land O’Lakes, Zephyrhills, Wesley Chapel 813-221-3200
Northern Pasco County 352-666-2121
Contact us Today - Wrongful Death Attorneys ready to seek Recovery and Compensation for the death of your Pasco County loved one.
A death of a family member can bring emotional sadness, lasting memories of things left unsaid and serious financial loss to a surviving spouse, children and/or relatives. When the death of a family member could have been avoided, and after investigation, it is determined that the death was brought about by the negligence of a individual, group of individuals or even a business or company, the Law Offices of Whittel & Melton will make all possible attempts to recover the highest and best amount of monetary damages to compensate for your loved one's loss.
For a free Pasco County Wrongful Death consultation
Contact us today at (727) 847-2299 or Toll Free (866) 608-5529
Wrongful Death matters in Pasco County range from auto, truck to workplace and business negligence. Below is just a list of types of Wrongful Death cases the attorneys at Whittel & Melton are ready to assist you with:
- Workplace and Construction site accidents~ including heavy machinery and bulldozer accidents, loose wiring in the office place, cement mixer and large rig accidents, contractor accidents due to faulty back up alarms, scaffolding falls, dangerous worksites, chemical burns/exposure, passing automotive/trucking accidents.
- Automobile and/or Car accidents~ highway/freeway crashes, DWI/DUI/drunk driving accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian collisions, 18 wheelers accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, auto accidents, hit and run(leaving the scene of an accident cases), careless drivers.
- Watercraft and Swimming Pool/Drowning Accidents: Boating accidents, wave runner and jet ski accidents, trips, slips and falls on and off of cruise ships, negligent and careless boating practices.
- Premises Liability: Slippery floors, uneven and poorly constructed walkways, escalator, commercial lift and elevator error, damaged stairwells, stairways and steps causing tripping accidents over construction materials or poorly cleaned floors, defective walkways and paths.
- Violent crimes ~ Murders, deaths caused by lack of or inadequate or negligent security, i.e. parking lot, shopping mall injuries and deaths; dog bites and/or other animal attacks.
- Private, Commercial, Cargo and Training Plane, Jet and/or Helicopter crashes
- Damages: Economic and noneconomic damages, pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills, lost earning capacity, and needs of dependent living relatives.
We all feel for anyone going through a scenario where a loved one has passed. What’s worse, when you have that sinking feeling that the death could have been avoided are worse, was caused by the negligence of another. If you have that feeling or suspicion, you need an experienced attorney today. The Pasco County Wrongful Death Lawyers at Whittel & Melton are ready today to take on the Insurance Companies and see that your loss is equitably compensated. We handle cases throughout Florida, and Pasco County, including New Port Richey, Port Richey, Dade City, Hudson, Wesley Chapel, Lutz, Land O’Lakes, Zephyrhills, Trinity, Palm Harbor and Holiday. Call Now 727-847-2299.
- Southeastern States Collaborate to Reduce Traffic Fatalities and Crashes This week, the Florida Highway Patrol joins Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee to reduce serious bodily injury and fatal crashes on
- New Port Richey Man Killed in Hudson Crash A 28-year-old man was killed Tuesday morning during a crash in Hudson. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the two-vehicle collision happened
- Pedestrian Killed in Pasco County Crash Authorities are currently investigating a fatal crash involving a pedestrian. The collision occurred around 8:45 a.m. Monday on U.S. Highway 19 just