Divorce - Florida
Your Florida Divorce Lawyer
Individual Strategies. Relentless Protection.
Whittel & Melton, LLC
866-608-5529 – 866-608-5LAW
Toll free – Florida Statewide Divorce Attorneys
Florida Dissolution of Marriage Counselors at Law
- Is your marriage headed for dissolution?
- Do you have significant financial assets to protect?
- Are you concerned about child custody issues during a Florida Divorce?
- Are you interested in Spousal Support or having a consultation about Alimony?
The Florida Divorce law offices of Whittel & Melton, LLC is a central Florida law firm dedicated to offering family & marital legal services to clients throughout Florida during a divorce. We understand that legal action can appear to be overwhelming, and we are committed to providing clients with personalized Florida Divorce legal services.
The Florida Divorce attorneys at Whittel & Melton, LLC will lead you through the Florida dissolution of marriage process, hopefully empowering you to relinquish control of your situation and allowing our law firm to lead you through the murky waters of the law. By educating you on your rights and your options, our attorneys will make it easy for you to have the confidence to move beyond the divorce litigation.
Our Florida Divorce law firm focuses on helping individuals; families and sometimes extended families cope with the fallout from a Florida divorce. Our law office handle all matters associated with a Florida Divorce, including:
- Attorney fees
- Use and Possession of the marital home
- Child Support
- Property Division
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Custody
- Domestic Violence Domestic Abuse
- Pet Custody
- Retirement Portfolio
- Spousal Support
- Real Estate and Family Trusts
- Pending Civil Litigation
- Judgments, Liens and Taxes
Whittel & Melton, LLC Divorce law offices provide legal representation that you can rely on.PROTECTION OF ASSETS – FAIR DIVISION OF PROPERTY
If your family assets include a privately held business, you may have special concerns about the fair business valuation or fair market value of your assets. If you have assets in excess of $2 million dollars – contact our Florida Divorce legal team immediately to do an evaluation of your worth and potential liabilities in a divorce proceeding. There is always another option! Talk to us first.PROTECT YOUR INHERITANCE – PROTECT YOUR 401k
Often times a marriage, already mired in financial difficulty gets a jolt in the arm when an inheritance shows up or one of the spouses retires. Then, as is often the case, just as couples fight when there is no money and they also fight when there is too much money. Money, as we have come to learn, is often not about wealth, but rather the emotional consequences of the money. Control, Power, Security, Ego – a number emotional issues can and usually are addressed through money whether its earned or through inheritance. Additionally, because of the obvious personal nature of inheritance, many conflicts can occur especially when funds are comingled or not kept separate from the marital accounts.
If you are considering a divorce and or have recently acquired funds from an inheritance or trust or otherwise, please contact our office to schedule an appointment about your divorce needs immediately. There are protective measures that should be discussed sooner rather than later.
Whittel & Melton, LLC
Tampa – St Petersburg – Clearwater – New Port Richey – Dade City
Brooksville – Spring Hill – Inverness – Crystal River – Ocala
The Villages – Orlando - Boca Raton – West Palm Beach
- Hernando County Divorce, Brooksville Child Custody, Spring Hill Child Support 352-666-6666
- Pasco County Divorce, New Port Richey Dissolution of Marriage 727-847-2299
- Pasco County Child Support, Dade City Divorce, Wesley Chapel Child Custody 813-221-3200
- Citrus County Dissolution of Marriage, Inverness Divorce, Crystal River 352-726-0078
- Marion County Divorce Lawyer, Ocala Dissolution of Marriage, The Villages Domestic Violence 352-9999999
- Hillsborough County Dissolution of Marriage, Tampa Divorce and Equitable Distribution of Assets Attorney 813-221-3200
- Pinellas County Child Support, St. Petersburg Divorce Lawyer, Clearwater Attorney 727-823-000
- Levy County Divorce Attorney, Bronson Dissolution of Marriage, Cedar Key 352-999999
- Alachua County Divorce Lawyer, Gainesville Property Division Attorney 352-
- Sumter County Adoption Attorney, The Villages Inheretance Division Lawyer
- Lake County Divorce Lawyer, Tavares Dissolution of Marriage Attorney, Leesburg 352-
- Palm Beach County Divorce Lawyer, Boca Raton Retirement Dispute Divorce Attorney 561-367-8777
- Broward County 401k Divorce Lawyer, Fort Lauderdale Investment Portfolio Dispute Divorce Attorney 866-608-5529
- Sarasota County Dissolution of Marriage Attorney, Sarasota Divorce and Asset Division Lawyer 866-608-5529
- Manatee County Divorce and Domestic Dispute Lawyer, Bradenton Dissolution of Marriage Attorney 866-608-5529