Brooksville, FL Accident Attorneys
Brooksville, Florida Personal Injury Law Firm
Whittel & Melton, LLC
11020 Northcliffe Blvd.
Call Today 352-666-6666
Don't face the Judge Alone!Brooksville, FL Accident Attorneys
Our firm is dedicated to providing the best injury representation for all Hernando County accidents. We are proud to say that we ONLY represent the injured and we NEVER represent the insurance companies. In fact, NOT ONE of our attorneys or staff has ever spent one minute on behalf of any insurance company.
Specifically, we have the experience required to handle all types of accidents including:
Accidents in Brooksville, Florida
- Car, Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle, ATV Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Golf Cart Crashes
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Tractor-Trailer Wrecks
- RV Collisions
- Any and all incidents involving a vehicle
If we represent you in an injury file, you will never write us a check. That's right, never. That's because we don't get paid, unless you get paid.
Don't Face the Judge in Alone!
At Whittel & Melton we are proud of our rapid response personal injury legal team which includes attorneys, legal assistants, paralegals, investigators and support staff.
Including the many vehicle type accident that we represent Brooksville residents with, we also handle:
Personal Injury in Brooksville, FL
- Slip and Fall
- Trip and Fall
- Construction Defects
- Cruise Ship Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Brain Injuries, TBI
- Products Liability
- Swimming Pool Tragedies
- Boating Accidents
- Defective Drugs
- Injury to Minors
- Back, Head & Neck Injuries
- Shoulder and Knee Injuries
- Insurance Disputes
- Workplace Injury / Workers Compensation
- Shoulder Injury
- Knee Injury
- Loss of an arm, fingers, hand or leg
- Burn Injuries, Electrocution, Electrical Contact
We handle cases in Brooksville, but also throughout Florida, and Hernando County. Make an Appointment/ Get More Information.
Brooksville, FL Personal Injury Attorneys
Whittel & Melton, LLC
11020 Northcliffe Blvd.
Spring Hill, FL 34608
The Brooksville, Florida Hernando County Courthouse is the home to the Hernando County Judges, the Hernando County State Attorney's Office, The Hernando County Public Defender's Office, the Hernando County Commissioners, the Hernando County Clerk's Office, the Hernando County Supervisor of Elections and a many other of our Hernando County government agencies. The Hernando County Courthouse is located in Brooksville, Florida at 20 North Broad Street, Brooksville, Florida 34601 - phone 352-754-4000.
Driving direction to the Hernando County Civil Courthouse (this is where Personal Injury/Car Accident/Wrongful Death cases are tried before a local jury) are as follows:
From the South (Tampa) - head North on the Veteran's Toll road 589 -exit Spring Hill Drive and turn right onto Spring Hill Drive - take spring Hill Drive until it dead ends into US 41 - turn left (north) onto US41 - take US41, which will change its name to Broad Street all the way through town until you reach the Hernando County Courthouse which will be on your left. From the North (Ocala, Gainesville) - take I-75 south until the Brooksville exit - turn right onto SR50 - take SR 50 into Brooksville - do not turn left onto Truck Route 50, stay the course - SR50 will bring you straight to the Hernando County criminal courthouse, as it will be on your left. From the East (Orlando) - take SR 50 straight into Brooksville - do not turn left onto Truck Route SR50 - SR50 will lead you directly to the Hernando County Civil Courthouse, you will see it on your left.
HERNANDO COUNTY CIVIL COURTHOUSE
The Brooksville, FL INJURY law office of Whittel & Melton, LLC is located at 11020 Northcliffe Blvd. Spring Hill, FL 34608. We are located near the intersection of Mariner Blvd. and Northcliffe Blvd., just down the street from the Hess Gas Station.
- 1 Teen Killed, Another Teen Critically Injured in Hernando County Collision One teenager is dead and another is suffering from critical injuries after a crash in Hernando County. The two-car crash happened just after 3:30 p.m.
- Students Suffer Minor Injuries in School Bus Vs. Semi Crash in Brooksville The Florida Highway Patrol responded to the scene of a school bus vs. semi crash this morning in Hernando County. According to troopers, six children
- April is National Distracted Driving Awareness Month The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has declared the month of April as National Distracted Driving Awareness Month. They will be