Gina M. Girardot, Esq.Of Counsel
200 Central Ave #400
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Areas of Practice: All Appellate matters and Appeals, Federal and State Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, DUI, Labor & Employment.
Appellate Matters handled include: Illegal Search & Seizure, Jury Selection, Evidentiary Matters, Post Conviction Motions like Motion to Correct Illegal or Incorrect Sentence pursuant to Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.800, Motion to Vacate or Set Aside Sentence pursuant to Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.850, Motion to Correct and/or Apply Jail Credit for Time Served pursuant to Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.801, Clemency, Pardons, Restoring Rights.
J.D., Case Western Reserve
B.A., John Carroll University
- Assistant Attorney General, State of Florida
- Criminal Appellate Division, 2nd DCA
- Assistant State Attorney, State of Florida
- DUI Chief, Felony Trial Attorney, 11th Judicial Circuit, Miami-Dade County
- Assistant County Prosecutor, Cuyahoga County, Ohio
- Tucker Ellis, LLP, Cleveland, Ohio